4 tips on preventing yourself from viruses.
Currently, we are in the midst of Coronavirus and scientists are working hard at a vaccine which could be ready in over a years time. In the meantime, health experts and doctors are recommending that we:
- Wash Hands Regularly for at least 20 seconds and wash between the fingers too.
- Don’t Touch Your Face – the infection occurs through the eyes, mouth and nose.
- Carry with you a Hand Sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Quarantine yourself if you feel unwell or have a cold.
Here is my list of clean, green hand sanitizers that will do the job without bad chemicals like Triclosan and Perfume.
- EO Hand Sanitizer Spray in Lavender, Sweet Orange or Peppermint
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Hand Sanitising Spray in Peppermint and lavender.
- Bondi Wash Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitising Spray
- Squeakie Natural Hand Sanitiser
I’ve also made a short D.I.Y video on how to make hand sanitizer at home using just 3 ingredients.