Keeping your immune system strong during a pandemic.
I believe now more than ever we need to keep our home clean from toxins and eat clean food. With COVID-19 there isn’t any more advice apart from washing hands, don’t touch your face and quarantine yourself if feeling unwell, until a vaccine is made. I believe that having a strong microbiome is super important as 80% of your immune system lives in the lining of your gut.
My tips are:
- Vacuum daily
- Take off shoes at the front door
- Collect dust with a damp cloth (dust consists of environmental toxins, skin cells, and microscopic creatures to name a few)
- Wipe surfaces down regularly
- Don’t burden your body with extra toxins from perfume/fragrances like candles, air fresheners, beauty products
- Get lots of sleep
- Eat clean foods: lots of fruits and veggies
- Cut down on alcohol, sugar and processed foods
- Wash your hands
These are simple things we already know…Treat your home and body like the temple it is, keep it clean and feed it the right fuel. x