You can feel secure knowing the entire line of Organ(y)c brand applicator tampons is made with 100% pure organic cotton. It’s surprising to discover most other nationally-advertised brands of tampons are made of synthetics, like rayon and cellulose (wood pulp). The good news is, because they are 100% organic cotton, Organ(y)c applicator tampons are skin pH compatible, so they are excellent for women with sensitive skin to help avoid allergic reaction and skin irritation. They are even clinically and dermatologically tested (check the website for the clinical study) as an effective way of avoiding skin irritation. While most nationally advertised brands are bleached in chlorine, Organ(y)c tampons are bleached instead in peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Every part of an Organ(y)c brand applicator tampon that touches you is made of soft, comfortable cotton. In addition, Organ(y)c brand 100% organic cotton applicator tampons are breathable, biodegradable, perfume-free and plastic-free.
- Organ(y)c is the first feminine hygiene product range entirely made of 100% biodegradable and compostable organic cotton bleached without cholorine
- The only complete line of 100% Organic Cotton and Biodegradable Feminine Hygiene products which are naturally healthier for the customer and for the environment
- Cotton is naturally fresh highly absorbent breathable pH neutral and respectful of the most sensitive skins
- Ideal for skin-sensitive women who want to avoid any contact with synthetic materials and that want to feel fresh safe and clean
- 100% organic cotton absorbent core Security veil made of 100% organic cotton non woven Sewed extractor chord for maximum security With a soft rounded tip applicator for a gentle insertion