- Beeswax for wood furniture polish. Preserve and protect wood surfaces from drying and cracking. Restore damaged wood
- Specially formulated beeswax polish for all wood furniture and surfaces. Remove heat rings, sun fading and steam damage from wood surfaces
- Professional formula for revitalizing tired, worn wood furniture, kitchen cabinets, wood panelling, antiques and floors with fragrant natural orange oils
- Blended natural orange oil with beeswax and carnauba waxes, kept in liquid form using petroleum distillates. Safe for home and professional use on finished and un-finished wood
- Brings out the natural beauty and grain in all your wood. Penetrates and feeds deep down for a lasting lustrous finish
Touch of Beeswax is a special blend of Beeswax and Brazilian Carnauba waxes with the natural cleaning power of citrus orange oil. The Beeswax and Brazilian Carnauba waxes are naturally found in a solid state, like candle wax, so we blend petroleum distillates with them, this creates a wonderfully rich, smooth fragrant liquid that is easy to apply and best done sparingly, a little goes a long way! The orange oil has natural cleaning properties and a fresh scented aroma, nothing artificial. It cuts through years of grease, wax and dirt.
High-quality natural Beeswax and Brazilian Carnauba wax will prevent drying and cracking of wood surfaces on:
- Kitchen cabinets
- Wood paneling
- Antique furniture
- Wooden salad bowls
- Kitchen utensils
- Wooden windows and trim
Touch of Beeswax has long been a household favorite and has been extensively seen and demonstrated at home shows and fairs all across America for decades. Use Touch of Oranges wood cleaner prior to waxing for even better results (sold separately). For more information and directions search on YouTube for our many demonstrations at shows. Add to your cart now and start enjoying the benefits.